Coppers Millions Cup
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Coppers Millions Cup

Coppers Millions Cup

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

CMC33: the race of November 2009

AuteurMessage
Dimitri
Staff ;)
Dimitri

Login : dimitri1993

CMC33: the race of November 2009 Empty
MessageSujet: CMC33: the race of November 2009   CMC33: the race of November 2009 Icon_minitimeSam 3 Oct 2009 - 11:33

Thursday, November 5th 2009 at 9:00 PM CET
Sorry, but the big tracks edition is delayed to December... This one is a regular edition!

CMC33: the race of November 2009 CMC-33_en
JACKPOT of 100,001 coppers
777 777 777 777

- All tracks are kept in secret until the start of the race.

- Players can subscribe (min. 50 coppers) on the CoppersMillionCup dedicated server (click here to join, login CMCSRV), with a possible limit of ~200 slots. After crossing the limit, you'll have to contact the staff in exchange of an extra donation to the server.

- How to subscribe: on the window that appears when joining the server, specify the fee for your subscription (at least 50 coppers), click on "J'accepte" and confirm. All coppers received will go to the JACKPOT! Feel free to boost it by donating Wink

- You can see the subscription list (with logins and nicknames) on this page. On the very day, all non-registered players will see a black screen with a link to join the spectator relay server (currently offline...) that is for limiting the lag on the main server. Don't worry for that "no-spec policy", the week after an edition (or before), all the played tracks and replays should be available for download Wink

- Be prepared for your satisfaction: During the evening, there will be many players and long tracks! So you should decrease the game graphics and the number of cars shown on the screen. You also need to shut down programs which consume too much in memory or CPU speed. Also consider increasing your computer memory (RAM), especially if you have not enough memory, if your OS is memory-hungry, or if you often get BSoD's or shutdowns...

- Keep in mind that criticism on each track should be both constructive and encouraging for the mapper, as described on this topic that you should've read already.

WARNING: consider subscribing in advance!!

Have fun on the server while waiting for the official race
RDV on the 24h/24 server every day for fun.

If you want, you can put this in your forum signature (CEST Summer Time) even though it isn't updated automagically :
Code:
[url=trackmania-cmc.forumgaming.fr][img]http://cmc.teamgsr.be/userbar_CMC.jpg[/img][/url]
CMC33: the race of November 2009 Userbar_CMC

Dernière édition par Dimitri le Ven 6 Nov 2009 - 23:16, édité 4 fois (Raison : changed banner url)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Dimitri
Staff ;)
Dimitri

MessageSujet: Re: CMC33: the race of November 2009   CMC33: the race of November 2009 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Nov 2009 - 23:12

The results are now finally available after some verifications. Very Happy
However, before showing you the results, there are a few things Mangastef wants to remind you... Suspect

There were many comments about the Bay track being hard, especially without the custom panels. So, to make it clear:

- Mangastef told a few times on the server and this forum (even though it's not so easy to track the info in English as well as French) that TMX panels were going to be used.
- It was first told here, with instructions on how to install the panel pack. (if you have problems, feel free to post here or in that topic)
- Also, in the top right-hand corner of the screen in the server, you could find a link that's labelled "the CMC's official TMX signs - Panneaux - Signs". I'm not responsible for the link that was posted and the bad English here...
- Anyway, I'll repeat it clearly: as of now, the CMC is going to use TMX's panels in the topic linked in red above! Don't wait any longer, make sure you read the info about the TMX panels, install them, and subscribe right now for the next month!
- You might have noticed that Stef couldn't satisfy last-minute subscriptions yesterday... He was back at 8:55 PM, so he didn't have the opportunity of checking the forums and answering all requests... Now, you have been warned... affraid

Now that I just finished rewriting what Stef wrote, I can now show you the results. Again, Stef had doubts about 4 or 5 players (including me), hence the delay and the loss of time... Embarassed

One more thing: thanks again to those who played the CMC and behaved the right way (without insulting comments to tracks, knowing that the CMC is intended for FUN). Stef is trying his best every month at pleasing most CMC players with various track styles and various ideas.

CMC33: the race of November 2009 Fkqowp
Dimitri
Staff ;)
Dimitri

MessageSujet: Re: CMC33: the race of November 2009   CMC33: the race of November 2009 Icon_minitimeSam 7 Nov 2009 - 16:49

The ranking above is now translated, and the coppers distributed. Very Happy

Remo a écrit:
All maps are available in manialink CMC, right here or in my signature
Replays (excepted Island) are also available here (33MB hosted on Free)
However, since Free is kinda slow (around 30KB/s in download), and for the sake of getting replays in a simpler way, I plan on uploading all replays separately in folders, on my Mediafire account:
http://tinyurl.com/cmc-replays
Once Mediafire is working more stable compared to the past days (currently the servers are slow and unstable, hopefully it'll be fixed), it should be quite a lot faster. Additionnally, in case I'm missing some replays, I'll ask if anyone has the opportunity of uploading the missing replays on Mediafire so I can add them onto the folder. You can even download the replays separately without having to download a 30MB+ zipped file (next time I'll zip each replay to reduce the size)... Isn't that nice? Cool
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: CMC33: the race of November 2009   CMC33: the race of November 2009 Icon_minitime

CMC33: the race of November 2009
Page 1 sur 1